Good oral hygiene linking to good health was known as far back as A.D 23-79!
It’s no secret that caring for your teeth is an affordable way to keep healthy teeth. Excellent hygiene is your first defense against costly dental treatment later in life.
Orthodontics is an investment in happiness. A gorgeous smile worth sharing comes along with that investment! Thirty percent of Dr. King’s patients are adults over the age of thirty five & our oldest patient is over 80… So yes, orthodontics is for everyone. Dr. King is fighting this relentless economy with you and for that reason adjustments have been made so treatment will fit YOUR family budget.
Call 747-5766 and Ashley will set up your free exam, consultation and panoramic x-ray. If you have questions please contact us for a prompt reply.
Remember, selecting your orthodontist for a lifelong smile is like buying jewelry. You want solid gold not just gold overlay. Check out our “WHAT TO ASK AN ORTHODONTIST” page for questions to ask when making this important decision. Dr. King provides these questions for you because no patient should have to return for re-treatment. Getting it right the first time…THAT is what Dr. King does.
Some facts about dental hygiene and orthodontics for you to enjoy and learn from:
• The first mechanical treatment for correcting mal-aligned teeth was suggested by Gaius Plinius Secundus (A.D 23-79).
• The cement that attaches the braces to the teeth is now made with a special fluoride-releasing substance.
• Famous orthodontic patients include: Tom Cruise, Kathryn Heigle, Hale Irwin, Cher, Diana Ross, Phyllis Diller, Chelsea Clinton, Whoopi Goldberg, Daisy Fuentes, Fay Dunaway, and Brandi.
• Wires activated by body heat used in today’s braces originally were developed by NASA for use in the space program.
• Besides alleviating or preventing physical health problems, orthodontics can improve self-esteem while treatment aligns teeth, jaws and lips.