The satisfaction Dr. Arghavan Welch receives from developing personal relationships with her patients and the professional gratification she obtains through engineering a confident, elegant smile are the reasons why she is passionate about the practice of orthodontics.
Dr. Welch has been friends and colleagues with Dr. Roy King since 2015. They share similar treatment techniques, patient centric philosophies and the desire to achieve excellence for their patients. She has held many leadership roles over the years, in academia and beyond, leading up to her selection as an executive board member of the Florida Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Welch devotes a great deal of her time to advance organized dentistry and orthodontics.
Education & Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering and micro and molecular biology – University of Central Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic internship – University of Florida
- Orthodontic Residency: Certificate of advanced graduate standing in orthodontics, chief resident and president of her class of fifteen residents, as well as a member of the faculty/student selection committee – Jacksonville University
Professional Association Involvement
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics; an honor and distinction that 1 in 2 Orthodontists achieve.
- Serves on the execute board to Florida Association of Orthodontists and will be President of FAO 2024-2025
- Southern Association of Orthodontists – A member of various committees.
- Florida Atlantic University Honors College (Jupiter, FL)- Advisory Board 2017-2018
- Nova Southeastern University (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)- Advisory Board 2022-2023
In the Dental Community
Dr. Welch obtained her dual undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering and Micro & Molecular Biology from the University of Central Florida in 2008. She earned her Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2012. Upon graduating from dental school, she started her orthodontic specialty training as an intern at the University of Florida, Department of Orthodontics. She earned her advanced graduate certificate in orthodontics from Jacksonville University in 2015, where she served as chief resident and president of her class of fifteen residents, as well as a member of the faculty/student selection committee. That same year, she obtained her board certification from the American Board of Orthodontics; an honor and distinction that 1 in 2 Orthodontists achieve. Dr. Welch is passionate about organized dentistry and orthodontics and proudly serves on the execute board to Florida Association of Orthodontists and will be President of FAO 2024-2025. She is also in various committees for the Southern Association of Orthodontists. She enjoys volunteering locally and being part of the change in her community. She served on the advisory board to the Florida Atlantic University Honors College in Jupiter, FL in 2017-2018 and currently serves on the advisory board to the Nova Southeaster University Palm Beach campus 2022-2023.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Board of Orthodontics