My absolute fascination with and commitment to orthodontics makes me what some may consider being an “Ortho Geek.”
What that really means is that I am truly dedicated to creating and caring for patients’ amazing smiles. Since all smiles come from the heart, it is very important to find out what your goals are; what you think of your smile now and what you would like it to be. Then we begin working together to achieve a result that is beautiful and healthy.
Education & Continuing Education
- Chemistry – University of Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland Dental School
- Certificate of Orthodontics University of Maryland orthodontic program
Continuing education is the key to maintaining the highest level of excellence possible, and I am a staunch advocate of pursuing it. Attendance at study clubs, seminars, and lectures is on my agenda often throughout the year so that I remain on the cutting edge of orthodontic technology.
In the Dental Community
I lectured in the pediatric department at Atlantic Coast Dental Research regarding the temporomandibular joint, as well as the Palm Beach Dental Hygiene Association and both Jupiter and St. Mary’s Medical Centers. I was a consultant to the St. Mary’s Medical Center Cleft Palate Team, which entailed helping the special needs, craniofacial patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- South Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Association of Airway Orthodontists
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida Cleft Palate Association
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association
- Gator Orthodontic Study Club
- Active in dental sleep medicine